Guatemala – February 2019
- Feb 7 2019 - Feb 11 2019
- Guatemala City, GT
- MOVEMENT MISSIONS
You have the unique opportunity to travel to Guatemala with International Cooperating Ministries (ICM) and see how God is using ICM to transform local communities.
This trip is for you if:
- You have a heart to reach the world for Christ
- You desire to learn more about ICM in Latin America
- You love meeting, encouraging and praying for other believers
- You have a passion for youth outreach and mentorship
- You want to grow in your faith and see God at work
What you’ll do:
- Visit churches and Hope Centers – both under construction and completed
- Celebrate the dedication of completed church projects
- Worship with local believers
- Connect with and pray for Guatemalan brothers and sisters
- Learn local culture and history
- Grow alongside other Movement employees
About Guatemala and the ministry:
ICM’s mission is to nurture believers and assist in church growth worldwide. We do this by partnering with indigenous ministries to equip local churches with two vital resources: a permanent church building and practical discipleship tools for oral learners.
Since 1986, ICM has built over 7,500 church projects, 216 of which are located in Guatemala. On this Vision Trip, you will have the opportunity to meet our Guatemalan partners and church members. What an exciting way to experience our Father’s heart to reach His people!
If you would like to learn more about ICM and what we do, please visit icm.org.
Stories Tell your story
|Movement employees missions grant applied once liability waiver is submitted||$500.00|
|50% of balance due||$650.00||12/14/2018|
|Remaining balance due||$650.00||1/31/2019|
|Movement Foundation Travel Release and Waiver of Liability||Please sign, scan and return to email@example.com.||Required|
|ICM Release and Waiver of Liability||Please sign, scan and return to Sarah Rawls at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Michelle.Mcneill@movementfoundation.org||Required|
- Must have passport for this trip
- Please check with your physician regarding recommended immunizations. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/guatemala