Costa Rica– November 2019
- Nov 8 2019 - Nov 12 2019
- MOVEMENT MISSIONS
You have the unique opportunity to travel to Costa Rica with International Cooperating Ministries (ICM) and see how God is using ICM to transform local communities.
This trip is for you if:
- You have a heart to reach the world for Christ
- You desire to learn more about ICM in Latin America
- You love meeting, encouraging and praying for other believers
- You enjoy playing with and loving on children
- You want to grow in your faith and see God at work
What you’ll do:
- Visit churches and Hope Centers – both under construction and completed
- Celebrate the dedication of completed church projects
- Worship with local believers
- Host doctors and dentists providing clinic to people in the communities you visit
- Connect with and pray for Costa Rican brothers and sisters
- Learn local culture and history
- Grow alongside other Movement employees
About Costa Rica and the ministry:
ICM’s mission is to nurture believers and assist in church growth worldwide. We do this by partnering with indigenous ministries to equip local churches with two vital resources: a permanent church building and practical discipleship tools for oral learners.
Since 1986, ICM has built over 8,000 church projects, 44 of which are located in Costa Rica. On this Vision Trip, you will have the opportunity to meet our Costa Rican partners and church members. What an exciting way to experience our Father’s heart to reach His people!
If you would like to learn more about ICM and what we do, please visit icm.org.
***Please note that trip cost does not include flight. Participants are responsible for booking their own flights.
Stories Tell your story
|Movement employees missions grant applied once liability waiver is submitted||$500.00|
|50% of balance due||$350.00||10/11/2019|
|Remaining balance due||$350.00||11/1/2019|
|Movement Foundation Travel Release and Waiver of Liability||Please sign, scan and return to [email protected]||Required|
|ICM Release and Waiver of Liability||Please sign, scan and return to [email protected]||Required|
- Must have passport for this trip
- Please check with your physician regarding recommended immunizations. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/costa-rica