Cambodia- November 2022
You have the unique opportunity to travel to Cambodia on an exploratory vision trip with Movement in partnership with New Life Fellowship Cambodia and see how God is using New Life to transform their country.
This trip is for you if:
- You love playing with kids
- You enjoy trying new things and eating amazing food
- Enjoy learning about new cultures and building intentional relationships
- You want to grow in your faith while sharing God's love with others
What you’ll do:
You will partner with New Life Fellowship Cambodia who focus on ministries that bring societal transformation to the Kingdom of Cambodia. As part of a visiting short-term team, you may have the opportunity to serve in the following areas:
- Visit and worship with local believers at Phnom Penh New Life Church
- Spend time with kids at their school and at-risk programs
- Participate in a training youth conference
- Connect with students and speak english at the local campus
- Learn and experience the Cambodian culture and history through museums, meals and night markets.
- Grow alongside other Movement employees
About New Life Fellowship Cambodia:
New Life Fellowship in Cambodia was founded by an American Missionary in 1993. What started as a single location has now grown into a ministry that is actively working in 15 of Cambodia’s 25 provinces, with over 300 provincial congregations.
In addition to planting and growing churches throughout Cambodia, New Life Fellowship has a host of humanitarian ministries. These include
- Skills Training Center that provides free marketable job skills to over 700 youth
- Children at Risk sponsorship program that is reaching impoverished children and their families who don’t have access to basic needs
- New Life School which provides an excellent education for children in need.
To learn more about New Life Fellowship and view a comprehensive list of the different ministries, you can visit their website at https://www.nlfcambodia.org/en/whatwedo
The cost is $3,500 per person, which covers all flights, travel, lodging, meals and ministry expense. Employees will receive a $500 mission grant.
***Please note, any money that is paid toward this trip is non-refundable, however it may be allocated to another vision trip or ministry partner***
|$500.00||Movement employees missions grant applied once liability waiver is submitted|
|$500.00||Security Deposit Due 6/17/2022|
|$1,250.00||50% of balance due to book flights Due 9/2/2022|
|$1,250.00||Remaining balance due Due 11/4/2022|
- Must have passport for this trip valid for at least 6 months to trip date.
- You must possess a COVID-19 vaccination card or certificate confirming fully vaccinated status, the vaccine type, and dates.
- You must be 15 years or older
- Please check with your physician regarding recommended immunizations. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/cambodia